Monday 8 October 2012

A weekend's worth of outfits... and then some

Now it's not quite clear
But I wonder what shenanigans brought me here


'Cash and Carry Me Home' Ghost Poet 

What have I been wearing? Clothes. Yes. But what exactly have I been wearing? I try and take a snap of my outfit whenever I can once the weekend comes around even if I don't post it on here, so here's a selection of what I've been saving or has been backing up my phone more importantly...

Dressed down for daytime:

Topshop dip back vest, Miss Selfridge body chain, Oasis leather jacket, Converse via ebay

Topman MTV jumper, Topshop flag shorts and Converse via ebay, H&M necklace
 
Oasis jeans and Zara shoes via ebay, Topshop tank, Oasis leather jacket, New Look headscarf

Friday night dinner with the girls:

Necklace, trousers and silk front chiffon back tee H&M, Dorothy Perkins yellow belt and Zara flats via ebay

(Too many) Drinks and dancing:

Playboy tee, Topshop shorts and shoe boots (just seen) via ebay, River Island belt, New Look earrings, H&M necklace, charity shop watch and various jewellery H&M, New Look, Topshop and Matalan

Topshop star body, charity shop belt, New Look patent heels, American Apparel disco pants via ebay, various rings, earrings, bracelets and anklets charity shop, H&M, New Look, Topshop, Matalan, Dorothy Perkins and Miss Selfridge


So I gave in to the lure of the disco pants. After being a trouser-phobe for so long things seemed to have gone full circle and I have now embraced even the trickiest of trouser trends. Bright coloured denim? Cropped, tailored and floral? Gold, shiny and skin-tight?  Yep, I'm ticking all those boxes. I guess I am now a fully fledged trouser wearer. So what's next? One thing I know is, I draw a definite line at leggings... that's a whole entire phobia in itself. People, please. They are not a substitute for real trousers. 

I'll stop before I go on a fashion rant!

KDx


No comments:

Post a Comment