Sunday 1 April 2012

A dream no one can dream to undermine

Jamie Woon "Lady Luck"


So, this trouser thing... It’s growing on me. Moreso, this jeans thing…yeah I think I like it. I like it so much so that I wore them all weekend!


Saturday's outfit:


American Apparel navy U-back body, Topshop 'Jamie' jeans, Zara leopard print pumps all via ebay and River Island leopard belt.
Nails are Models Own 'Scarlet Sparkle' on my ring fingers and Barry M 262 'Bright Red'

Sunday's outfit:

New Look white vest, Topshop red and nude bra, Dorothy Perkins yellow belt, Warehouse burgundy jeans and Zara pumps as before via ebay

I feel like I have been missing out on something all these years. Jeans are so easy to wear! When they fit they are amazing. Comfortable and practical, perfect weekend wear for hanging out with the girls, gossips at the pub and not doing much else other than just being, especially when the sun decides to show up for a sunny Sunday afternoon. I feel I am probably preaching to the converted as jeans aren't a revelation to most, but I am finding that they are fast becoming a welcomed addition to my (ever-expanding) wardrobe.

What is your jean style? Flared/skinny/straight? How do you wear yours?

KDx


1 comment:

  1. i've literally just become obsessed with ankle skimming skinny jeans! topshop leigh are my favourite, yours look gorgeous :)

    lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete