Sunday 1 July 2012

Every day is like a battle

Wookie "Battle" ft.Lain Grey


What to wear on a pub crawl? Think practical, think easy, and think about how many times you are going to have to go pee, all important logistics to consider when getting dressed I find. Knowing me, and I do by now, quite well, the uncontrollable urge to gambol (that's a forward roll for anyone outside of the Midlands) at any given opportunity is always high on the agenda. 

So here's what I went for:





Levi's cut offs and Converse via ebay, charity shop belt, New Look vest, Topshop bra, various jewellery bits Miss Selfridge, Dorothy Perkins, Topshop and H&M

On my shopping list are a pair of low Converse All Stars, seeing as they are the comfiest shoes I own, and they slowly being incorporated into almost every outfit, I think they'll even make their way over to Ibiza with me when I go. (Just over 3 weeks now!) In the meantime I have resorted to folding down my high tops.


Undoubtedly the most impressive part of my outfit were my nails, inspired by Fruit Salad sweets, from left to right: Rimmel Lasting Finish 025 'Strawberry Fizz', YCC Nail Enamel 103, Barry M 309 'Strawberry Ice Cream', Collection 2000 232 'Pink Passion', No.7 250 'Me!Me!Me!', Rimmel Lasting Finish 060 'Hot & Spicy', Collection 2000 43 'Fruit Salad', Rimmel Lasting Finish 705 'Tangy Tangerine', Collection 2000 28 'Hip Hip', and No.7 241 'Cheeky Chops'.

Apologies for my blogging being a little sporadic this week but there's been some big changes at work along with 3 events. It's not the busyness necessarily that's been keeping me away from blogging, moreso the tiredness... Hopefully my routine will return and with it a mid-week post! Until then.

KDx

2 comments:

  1. The blogs you produce incurs the much to my knowledge. The skills that are established strongly on the knowledge are very much indemand. I would like to add that your writings adds knowledge to my skills.
    wholesale womens dresses distributor

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogs you have produced are really the true voice of the city of knowledge. Please keep it up and make it necessary to produce one blog on the daily basis. I promise to come again and soothe the thirst of my knowledge about Clothing and Fashion.
    ladies clothing wholesalers uk

    ReplyDelete