Sunday 22 July 2012

We could be the worst of all

Jessie Ware "Wildest Moments" (Zed Bias remix)

Holiday is only 2 days away. My earlier holiday packing fail has been completely rectified. I even have a few spare kilos knocking about, extra shoes, another dress... the possibilities are endless! This of course will go completely against my meticulous holiday planning that saw me try on all my outfits complete with jewellery and shoes so in the absence of a full length mirror I would be able to get dressed without a second thought-the ultimate in efficiency and prolonging my time in the sun. (Clearly I get-off on organisation. Meh! There are worser things I could be into to get my kicks.)

So besides packing, the other P's I have completed include preening, pruning, plucking and painting:

Holiday toes!






I used Barry M Ice Cream and No.17 Mint Choc Chip, and loosely followed the tutorial on 'Ombre Nails' from Sammy at The Nailsaurus here. If anyone knows how to artistically capture feet on a camera phone then I would like to meet them, so please excuse my prehistoric looking finger toes.

For fellow jewellery lovers, my holiday packing tip would be money bags. Bag your jewellery individually in money bags that you get from the bank for loose coins and this should hopefully stop it getting all tangled during travelling. It will also make it easier to see what  you taken with you when you arrive.

As I fly on Tuesday my intentions are to do a holiday post ( or 3) when I land in what I hope by then will be sunny ol' England. So a scheduled blogging break.

KDx

1 comment:

  1. I think it’s a great idea to keep your jewelry in small money bags. They are secure and generally hard to rip or slash with a knife. They also have to be made of durable cloth, like canvas, because they usually carry heavy bundles of bills or loads of coins. Your jewelry would definitely be safe and tangle-free in them!

    Harriett Faulks

    ReplyDelete