Wednesday 29 August 2012

Don't it feel so familiar

Sincere "Deja Vu" 


Last week I was lucky enough to receive a package through the post from Lashes of London after they ever so kindly selected me to be one of the lucky winners in their competition on Twitter. I simply followed them and waited patiently to see if I would be one of the hourly winners, and I was the 7th, which also happens to be my favourite number!



I had the pick of the items on their website, and was immediately drawn towards the Palms Belted Playsuit, the cut-out detailing and overall retro styling really grabbed me, and I wasn't disappointed when it arrived.


The playsuit is a really good quality, it's really soft to the touch despite it's 100% polyester label. I couldn't resist trying it on so I could get an idea of how I could style it.


I quickly slipped it on with some nude patent peep-toe heels from Dorothy Perkins. I think this could easily be dressed up or down, perfect as is if there was some nice weather to go with and a slick of bright lipstick, but would work well layered over a vest with a leather jacket and tights come winter. My only gripe is that at 5ft 10 the playsuit fits... just! I tend to forget how long I am in the body/leg department, but I definitely recommend everyone going over to their website to check out some of their pieces, there's 30% off some of it too! It would be rude not to!

KDx

No comments:

Post a Comment