Sunday 5 August 2012

I try to run but see I'm not that fast

Kid Cudi "Day 'n' Night'

A couple of outfit posts that contrast like night and day.

Last night drinks and dancing:


Topshop dress via ebay, Miss Selfridge earrings, various jewellery from H&M, Matalan, Disney and Topshop and New Look shoes


Today I went to a christening, my first, which is another sign that I am actually growing up. It feels a bit like a domino effect is taking place... 


Topshop dress and wedges via ebay, vintage leather satchel, various jewellery from H&M, New Look, Topshop and Matalan

My nails for the weekend:

Nails Inc 'Caramel', Nails Inc 'Lanesborough Place' (gold ring finger), Barry M 'Bright Red' tips, Rimmel London 'Beige Babe' leopard spots, and Sharpie marker to finish the leopard off

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. First weekend post Ibiza and I think I have finally come to accept that This Is England.

KDx

No comments:

Post a Comment