Tuesday 20 March 2012

Don't even recognise myself, Just tell me what the deal is

B-Trait ft. Elisabeth Troy "Fever"


Quick outfit post from the weekends shenanigans, first up Friday night:


New Look white racer back vest and black patent heels, H&M black lace bra (just seen), River Island skirt via ebay, leopard print belt and feather earrings also River Island


Saturday night's outfit saw me go a little bit more glam for the second round of drinks and dancing:


Topshop grey jersey strapless dress via ebay, New Look patent heels as before, Miss Selfridge silver cuff and black feather earrings

There is something ever-so fulfilling about getting all dressed up and going out for drinks and dancing once the weekend comes around, in my eyes it's what they were made for. Sadly the after effects of 3 weekends of 'doing the double' have left my poor little bod in a state of dilapidation, and I am currently suffering what I have entitled 'Party Fatigue'. I am battling through the motions, cruising from headachey to flu like, passing by coughing fits to my current position of sneezy sexiness. In the words of DJ Fresh/Rita Ora "Hot Right Now". Urgh. Still no rest for the wicked, pole dancing awaits me this evening...

Can someone please pass me a tissue?!

KDx

No comments:

Post a Comment