Sunday 11 March 2012

Live fast die young

MIA "Bad Girls"


This weekend has been a weekend of 'firsts'. I went and watched my first ever actual football game, I only stayed until half time, but it's never a way I thought I would spend 45 minutes on a Saturday; I sat in the stands and got envious of a guy with a drum, I'm thinking a tambourine would be the perfect accompaniment to his chanting. But  another first of the weekend also came via Friday night, I went out in trousers. Jeans in fact.


In my quest to tackle my trouser related issues, that are in all honesty completely irrational, but they exist nonetheless, I decided to dip my toe in the familiar realm of many, jeans. This if my outfit from Friday night, my quiet night at the pub saw me getting in at 6am. I don't think that's in any way related to wearing trousers though!




Warehouse jeans via ebay, American Apparel body, New Look black patent shoes, charity shop belt, bracelets H&M, Warehouse cuff, New Look head scarf and H&M flowers

I felt like Olivia Newton-John in Grease. It wasn't a wholly painful experience, but I felt very aware that I was wearing trousers... The picture doesn't show the colour very well, but the jeans are a really nice burgundy red colour.


River Island skirt, Topshop body, charity shop belt, Miss Selfridge earrings and shoes as before

Excuse the extremely awkward pose. This is Saturday night's outfit, I went for something completely different to the previous night, back on familiar territory in a skirt. Leopard print and stars. Wearing a 'body' or a leotard is a logistical nightmare when it comes to going to the toilet!!

Hope everyone was lucky enough to get out in the bit of sunshine that seemed to bless the Midlands today, I made the most out of it and enjoyed my first trampoline of the year, perfect Sunday past time.

KD x


No comments:

Post a Comment