Saturday 3 March 2012

And so, and so, and so

Delilah "Love You So"


Blogging whilst hungover is not the brightest idea I have had, but it would seem that these days all I am full of is really bad, good ideas. It's fair to say that I didn't give up alcohol for Lent, and last night I certainly made up for my previous abstinence. At least if I achieve nothing else today I have done something besides wallow in my own self loathing...




Oasis leather jacket, H&M mint vest, Love label lilac pleated skirt via ebay, River Island belt, Topshop jersey heart pumps via ebay, found broken watch, charity shop bracelet and Disney Micky and Minnie rings


I was reading Jen's post over on A little bird told me, about clothes that cheer you up, and this outfit certainly did that. This is what I wore to go shopping yesterday, spending my time off work productively! I didn't buy much, I was in search of shade of nail varnish that so far has escaped me, it would appear it only exists in my head. But seeing this in Topshop did make me very happy!


I think this is the little bit of me that loves order coming out. I don't quite have enough nail varnish to recreate this, but it has got me thinking about how I display things in my room nonetheless.

I honestly had the best intentions for this post, but I am seriously devoid of any motivation. Normal business will resume shortly!

KDx



No comments:

Post a Comment