Sunday 27 May 2012

The angels never arrived, but I can hear the choir

Fun "We Are Young" Ft. Janelle Monae


The weather has been beautiful this weekend! So as long as the sun decides to stick around, I will be surviving on a diet that mainly consists of bbq-ed meat, Pimms and cider, hardly balanced...

Topshop dress and sandals via ebay


Miss Selfridge skirt, Topshop sandals and denim jacket via ebay, New Look bandeau top and head scarf, River Island belt 


 
Me: Customised New Look crop, River Island skirt and Faith wedges via ebay, Dorothy Perkins belt and Miss Selfridge earrings
 Emma: River Island Skirt and New Look bandeau (I think it's New Look...!)

Those of you that keep up-to-date with the blog will notice that's the New Look smock top that I basically cut the bottom off, I think it's got me back onto the diy bandwagon. I read Geneva's blog daily, A Pair & A Spare, and I am constantly inspired by her creations and the images she posts. Hopefully there will be a few more made by me to come, I think I can expand my crop making abilities.


KDx

No comments:

Post a Comment